So I finally did it! December 18th was the official last boobie day for Brea. She had been slowing down up 'til then but I didn't go all the way until we reached Christmas break so that Craig would be able to lend a hand in the event of emergencies. She took it wonderfully and the first night, she slept for 11 hours straight! With only a break-down mid-way through the holidays for three molars to pop out, she's taken to going back to sleeping through the night. Craig was a real help and soldiered through several sleepless nights so that I could catch up on much needed sleep.
So our routine is now as follows:
- Teeth brushing
- Pyjama change
- Sleep sack and story
- Kiss Daddy goodnight
- Lie down in bed and hold onto Mommy's finger while she sings a few songs
Yay for my little girl who can slumber away all night!
No comments:
Post a Comment