We purchased a camcorder during Boxing Week sales and I've been playing around with it. It is SO much better than the digital camera that I've been using. It's not as dark so you can really see Brea's cute little face :o)
Here are a few videos that have been collecting for your enjoyment. In the first test, Brea has a bit of a cold so her eyes are all teary and I've spared you the runny nose part but she's still trying to perform as the little trooper that she is.
First test
Uncle Ambrose has been fostering Brea's new-found love for the Olympic mascots. She adores watching the online videos and gets so excited when she sees them in pictures. Her favourite item of clothing right now is her Miga/Quatchie hoodie. I guess the Olympic mascot designers knew what they were doing.
Mukmuk
Brea's been really showcasing her new word "Bwea"! She's excited to let you know who she is.What's my name?
A girl in a dress by the tree
2 comments:
That new video camera makes all the difference! B is such a cutie pie! And since you've mentioned the mascot video that has caught Brea's attention, I've watched 'em 2x on youtube. :)
That camera takes great videos. Your little one is adorable.
Post a Comment