We discovered that Brea loves monkeys that day. She went crazy when they showed off for the crowd. I think she could have sat by the gorillas for hours if I'd let her.
The flight home was lucky for us as well since the seats across the aisle were free. We were able to use it so that Brea could have some room to play. It was her bedtime but of course, she was not at all sleepy. The passengers around us were very nice and played with her and excused her occasional kicks on the seat. Overall, apart from the take-off and the descent when we had to hold her, she was great. She was happy to be home though and had to re-acquaint herself with her car seat and all her books and toys in our vehicle.
We had such a fantastic time in Denver, mostly because we had such great hosts. Jessie and Jason were so kind and giving in the time they spent with us. I'm very thankful that we were slotted at the same dinner table on that cruise five years ago and that we stayed in touch.
Cheers, to great friends :o)
2 comments:
I wonder if monkeys are a common kid thing? Some of Mikaela's favourite characters on two of her favourite shows are monkeys.
Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip out so much! We had a lovely time showing you a few bits of Denver. Hope all is well in Canada.
Post a Comment