Thursday, 27 May 2010

She cracks me up!

Is it straight now?


Her camera smile.

I'm so lucky that no matter how my day is, I can look at Brea and smile. She is such a sweet little girl and funny in so many ways. She is always in the thick of things. When I arrived home from work today, I had a shopping bag with a few things for dinner and little helper was right there to help unload.

"Bread!"
"Onion! Yum!"
"Oh, ham, yummy!"
She was a little stumped on the perogies but once she heard the word...
"Eat? Eat! Eat!"

There isn't much that gets by her.

When Craig closed the door to her room after reading her story last night, she turned to me sagely and said, "basketball" because that's where Daddy was headed.

I just love watching her and seeing the little person she is becoming.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mikaela has a camera smile, too!
I love watching Mikaela grow and develop, it's amazing to see how much kids learn from day to day and week to week. =)