Brea has adjusted to the role of Big Sister and loves to greet her little bro every morning and kiss him before bed every night. She still needs a little work on being gentle but overall, she's been great. She has had some milestones of her own too. She had a getaway to Chase all by herself to spend a weekend with Nana and Grumpa. Grumpa was celebrating his birthday and wanted her to be the belle of his party. She was a hit with everyone! I was a bit leery of letting my little girl go off all on her own and I have to say I did shed a few tears but she had so much fun that I'm glad the opportunity came up. It also gave Craig and I some time to get to know Rhys one on one. Of course, Brea decided to pull all the stops and while in Chase used the potty for the FIRST time! I didn't believe it but she repeated it when she came home twice so far. I guess potty training is on it's way.
Rhys meanwhile has been growing like a weed. We had a doctor's appointment last Friday and our wee little man now weighs 10 lbs 13 oz. We were telling him to grow so his sister wouldn't beat up on him and I guess he's taking it to heart :o)
A nice conversation
Chubby cheeks
No comments:
Post a Comment