Saturday, 27 November 2010

Sitting Pretty

Rhys is starting to get into sitting position. He's happy to be propped up where he can investigate his toys a little easier but is still flopping onto his back sporadically. I'm sure in a few weeks, he'll be a pro! He's such a funny little guy who LOVES his big sister. There is no place he likes better than her bed where he tries to grab her toys and she swats them out of his hands. Brea finds it annoying but he thinks it's great fun! In fact, he often giggles as she throws her blankets over him or tries to push him away from her toys... sigh, he'll learn soon.

Sitting pretty!
Brea managing to make her way into the shot
Having fun in the exersaucer
Brea is still coming to terms with having a person around all the time who wants to touch and share her stuff. She loves her brother but needs reminders sometimes that he is smaller than her and that him putting everything in his mouth doesn't wreck it. She doesn't like it when her stuffed animals get drooly. But the other day when I was bringing groceries in and leaving Rhys until last (he was sleeping), she was quite upset with me that I would leave him in the car.

"Where's Rhysy?"
"I want my baby!"
"Rhysy's in the car, get him!"

Showing off her tutu that Po-Po brought back from China

No comments: