We partied it up at Malaya's 3rd Birthday party. It was great fun despite the torrential downpour when we initially arrived at the park. The miniature train ride was amazing!
| Watching the trains chug by. |
| Livie hanging out on Mama Reg |
| The birthday girl with her daddy! |
| Mikaela and her daddy. |
| Miss K waiting to board the choo choo! |
| All aboard! Rhys was a bit tired by this point - he tried to nap on the ride. |
| Attempting to light the birthday cupcakes. |
| Having a taste of sugary icing... |
Brea and Rhys are also enjoying just being at home. Their play times are getting much better.
| He so loves being just like his big sister! |
We have a local arts festival annually in a park near us and I so wanted to take a look at it this year. Brea and I made it out to take a gander. It was a lovely little walk through the forest to get to where the artists and musicians gather, unfortunately, my directions were a bit off when we started off so the walk took a little longer than I had anticipated. I ended up walking with a tired Brea who kept wailing "I can't do it! My legs are SO tired!" - it made it extra nice for the other nature walkers out there. When we arrived, there was a magician at the entrance to the park and he regaled us with tricks and made Brea a super wonderful purple and red butterfly balloon, she was much cheered up after that. Tim Horton's was there too handing out free packages of timbits (she was even happier after that). There was so much to see and do - we meandered through the lodge and looked at paintings, sculptures, photos, jewelery and sat outside to eat our lunch and listen to music. Brea even had the chance to create her own memory box at the children's craft table. It was really fun and I look forward to going again next year.
| The view along the trail. |
No comments:
Post a Comment