Wednesday, 29 May 2013

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY!

Dear Rhys,

The time is flying by and you are growing so fast!
I wish you so much love on your special day.
Never stop with your chortling belly laugh, it makes my day every time I hear it.
Never stop admiring your sister, she loves you so much and is one of your very best friends no matter how much it seems you annoy her sometimes.
Never stop coming for cuddles and hugs, any time, my arms are open.

I hope this is a magical year for you with new adventures and amazing experiences. It will be different, you will be asked to be a little more independent as Brea steps off to school and you will be "on your own" for the very first time but there will be new friends and we will help you every step of the way. I am so proud of who you are becoming (sometimes an impish monkey) and I love you so very much. You will never stop being my own sweet little boy.

Happy 3rd Birthday!

xoxo

No comments: