Monday, 24 June 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013

Finally buckled down and finished making our summer bucket list. I was inspired after seeing Amy's post at the Connection We Share. So I decided to sign-up for the Summer Bucket List Challenge to get the most out of this summer and hopefully make it a memorable one too. The Happy Family Movement put out the call and it looked like such a simple and enriching concept - think of fun family activities, make a list and do them!


I so loved Amy's bunting idea I decided to make one of my own and affixed it to our art wall. There is now plenty of space above to line it with pictures and projects to mark our progress all summer long.

Our list includes:


  • have a family games night
  • make our own tie dye t-shirts
  • visit a fire department
  • go to a museum
  • visit a new park
  • see a matinee movie
  • go to the zoo
  • splash at the water park
  • ride the sky train and sea bus
  • pick berries
  • go to the beach
  • hopscotch on the driveway
  • fly a kite
  • kids' choice craft day
  • go to a car show
  • eat a poutine, maple syrup twist ice cream cone and/or smoked meat sandwich at Anny’s
  • geocaching!
  • road trip – Oregon ho!
  • visit cousins in Penticton
  • make puppets

Here's to a fabulous summer!

No comments: