Sunday, 11 August 2013

My Boy Rhys!

Rhys is one of a kind. I bought the hat he is wearing from a craft fair when he was a wee babe, I tried to pass it on but he insists that he fits it and loves it and to show me he was sincere about it, he wore it for the whole day even though it was really hot.

Helping mash bananas for banana bread but not too happy about me snapping pictures.
Hence the pout.
But he's concentrating on the mashing so the pout is going away.

Wait a minute! Mama's still taking pictures!
Pout's back.
Then, he decides that he wants to do some art with his sister but he doesn't want to share the blue pencils. I tell him as long as he is not using a particular colour, Brea can use it until he is ready for it. So he has to use them ALL at the same time in order to not have to share. Have I mentioned, he's a bit of a stubborn monster?


No comments: