Thursday, 18 December 2008

December Delights

The snow is falling... it's so pretty when you can stay in to watch it.

These past few weeks have been wonderful for Brea. We've had a great time visiting with friends and having her experience many firsts.

Last week, we went to the movie theatre for Madagascar 2. Aside from Dawn and Malaya, there were only 3 other moms and babies there, we could have been running up and down the aisles if we wanted :o) Brea enjoyed the movie very much and even laughed in parts. She was pretty tuckered near the end though and fell asleep. It was so great and I can't wait until January to go again.

It's just the credits, I can sleep through that!

The weather has been extremely cold and Brea had her first gander at falling snow the other day. She really liked watching the snowflakes from the window in her room. We have also Christmasfied our place with our Charlie Brown tree and various other decor.

This is MY tree!

Brea didn't really know what was going on but was watching Mommy and Daddy quite intently.

I finally made it out to the mall for pictures with Santa. Unfortunately, Santa was on lunch when we got there so we had a little wait. By the time he came back, Brea was a bit tired so it was zombie baby with Santa pictures.

I feel so TINY!

The photographer there got a good shot but mine are not so good, I'll scan it and put it up soon. Once we got home and she'd had a nap she was happy smiley girl again.


The Three Musketeers met up for a lunch playdate before we all headed off to various places for the holidays. Malaya is headed to the Great White North (Yukon)! Auntie Dawn made a scrumptious lunch for us (mommy-friendly, everything could be eaten with one hand) and the girls had a great time. They really looked at each other and Brea even tried talking to her friends - super cute! Mama Reg and Kaitlyn were doing their mini-me impression - so adorable!


1 comment:

Darcey said...

I just love the picture of Brea in her bouncy chair! So happy!!!

Take care and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS with your babe!