Friday, 20 March 2009

Some updates and the "Flying Rat Creature"

Here's some recent pictures of Brea. She will be 7 months on Monday! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. She is a super sitter now and much prefers to be sitting or standing (in her exersaucer) to play.


We have been progressing with solids and she is getting food twice a day now, breakfast and dinner. She does not seem overly impressed by solids and prefers Mommy's milk but we are happy that she is trying all the different flavours without a fuss.

So far, we have tried: rice, oatmeal, sweet potato, carrots, apple, pear, chicken, peas, green bean, avocado and banana. The ones in red are the clear hits :o)


Brea loves bathtime and eating her duckies. She would probably splash forever if we let her.


Grauntie Gloria came to visit today and we discovered the FLYING RAT CREATURE! It's pretty funny... I don't know if Brea was laughing more at the rat or at Grauntie G :o)

3 comments:

Glenda-Bean said...

Can't say I like the flying rat thing as you know how I feel about rodents especially that ikea rat. But Brea is super cute and her giggles gives you warm fuzzies :o)

Stephanie said...

I am an infant teacher at a daycare. There is nothing quite like a baby's laugh! Especially the belly laughs! :) Nice to "meet" you through UPB!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh that is soooo cute! I love Brea's laugh!