We have been LOVING Spring Break! It has been such a treat to have Daddy with us all day long, especially since basketball season took a lot of his time. Brea has been enjoying all the attention and the longer outings (it's much easier to go places with an extra set of hands).
I haven't been blogging this past week since we have been busy but I wanted to pop on to load up some pictures of Cheerleader Brea at the Agrodome. A friend of mine, who is a super costume maker, sent me instructions for making a tutu and it is SUPER easy! I whipped one up in about 40 minutes, with just enough time to make it to the game on Friday.
It was a great game and the boys played really well, unfortunately, they couldn't hold on and lost out in the end. Brea tried her hardest though and even made it onto the floor at halftime to give Daddy a hug.
No comments:
Post a Comment