Here's a video of the early trials and errors:
Then a week after the discovery of the oaty treats... success!!! Grauntie Gloria was here on May 7th to witness the event and boy did she rub it in to Daddy when he called during her visit.
I am so excited at this new development, her skills improve so quickly! Even her toys are becoming easier to manipulate, it's amazing!
A video of successful hand-mouth coordination:
Then, my mommy-senses kicked in and I was worried that all this excess Cheerios wasn't enough for her diet, she still was not eating very much solids and now the o's were taking over. So I went and bought some Heinz Nutrios (packed with all the proper nutrients to balance her diet). Well, though her manual dexterity was still in the beginning steps, her sense of taste is well developed! She would whimper and cry whenever the Nutrio was put into her mouth instead of the Cheerios. Baby is smart!
1 comment:
Go Brea!!!
Susanna has started eating the Cheerios/Nutrios, too! Yum!
Looking forward to a baby picnic some time soon!
Post a Comment