My baby girl is growing up before my eyes.
It only seems like yesterday that we were in the hospital welcoming her into the world and today she is ONE. I look at her little hands and feet and marvel at how much she has grown in such a short time. Babies grow in leaps and bounds and so many changes happen in a blink of an eye... I'm sad that the time is flying but so proud of all the achievements she's made.
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY my little girl! We love you so much and are so happy to share every new milestone with you.
3 comments:
Awww! Happy birthday Brea! Wish Aidan and I could have been there! xoxo
Oh, happy, happy birthday BREA! What a wonderful celebration you had yesterday - sure can tell how much you are loved! Check out that 'cupcake'!!!
You are beautiful, Brea!
What a great birthday!! I love the cupcake cake, her green outfit is adorable, as is she. It does go by too quickly doesn't it!?
Happy Birthday Brea!
Post a Comment