Tuesday, 29 September 2009
A meeting of the birthday club
Just a little over a year ago, a very special birthday club started. At my work, we welcomed seven babies into the world... it was a bountiful year. So, in view that many of the babes have just turned or are nearly one year old, we had a small gathering of a few members to celebrate. It was a beautiful fall day - the sun shone down and the children played. Brea who is the only one in the group who is fully up and about on her feet LOVED the park. She especially loved exploring all the different textured things like wood bits, dirt bits, grass bits and the water in the waterpark. I didn't quite get as many pictures as I had hoped as I spent the majority of the time chasing my intrepid explorer, so I'm hoping some of the other mommies might send some of the group pics my way :o) I'm sorry that I missed a picture of Max and his mommy who brought such scrumptious lemon cupcakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment