Monday, 14 March 2011

Spicy Dancing Shoes

Rhys has been teething again (it seems to never end). He often gets a runny nose and a cough from all the drool but this morning, I wasn't sure if a cold was starting so we opted out from going to school today and went for a stroll in the mall instead.

Brea sits behind the driver's seat and it annoys Craig to no end when she boots us as we drive. It happens more often with Craig since he sits farther back than me but today there was a light tapping. I was about to say something when her little voice chimed from the back seat:
"Mommy! My shoes are dancing to the music!"
What could I say to that?

At the mall, we had a treat since a new indian food kiosk opened in the food court.  Brea had a choice between that and Thai food but she chose the curry. I LOVE indian food but I was worried it might be a bit spicy for her. Well, little Miss gobbled it up - she has been a bit reluctant with eating meat but not this butter chicken. She really liked the yummy saucy rice, she only slowed down at the potatoes which did have a kick to them - she ate them all then turned to me and said "my tongue hurts a little - it's too spicy".
But a sip of milk and all was fixed.

That's my girl!

No comments: