Wednesday, 11 May 2011

A Pentiction Visit

We were so lucky to be able to visit family in Penticton during Easter break. They have recently moved into a lovely new home and it was wonderful to be able to see it. Nana and Grumpa were there as well. Brea and Rhys had the time of their lives frolicking with the cousins and being a part of the festivities. Auntie Signe pulled all the stops and was cooking away all weekend filling the house with mouth-watering scents. The Easter bunny made a stop in with colour-coded ribbon treats for a fantastic hunt. Thanks for having us!




Cousins chowing down all in a row.
Brea wanted to be just like her cousin Caylie so Auntie Signe did her hair.
She was happy with the results.


On the hunt.


Rhys finds some baby treats.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I LOVE Penticton....I wish I had a reason to go there more often :)