She has also been into creating patterns of late with bits of things she finds. I walked in on this on our living room floor one night after putting the kids to bed:
Tuesday, 8 May 2012
Brea moments
Brea has been practicing of late and developing some skills. I was thrilled to be presented with some art a month ago that she had made and wanted me to take to work. This happens quite often for Daddy since he has a great big wall where he has her pictures and work displayed in his class but I'm not often the recipient of such stuff. The most spectacular part of the piece was the signature of the the artiste herself! Brea has been writing her name more and more frequently now but I'm proud to show you her very first attempt:
She has also been into creating patterns of late with bits of things she finds. I walked in on this on our living room floor one night after putting the kids to bed:
She has also been into creating patterns of late with bits of things she finds. I walked in on this on our living room floor one night after putting the kids to bed:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment