Tuesday, 29 May 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my Sweet Boy!

Dear Rhys,

I can't believe it has been two years since Mommy and Daddy rushed in the van to the hospital and I wasn't too sure I was going to make it on time. You have kept up that excitement and it's always a special day with you seeing what new things you will discover next.

This past week, you have gotten more and more confident on your bike and it is so sweet watching you follow after your sister. I am so proud of you lifting your feet today - you'll be gliding like her in no time.


Your smile lights up my life and your infectious giggles are the cutest thing ever! I love how your little arms can have such a strong hold as I lift you up into a hug and you cuddle right in to my neck.

I was worried when it seemed like you were never going to get around to talking but your voice is taking flight and new words are being uttered with each day. I know you love your cars and trains by the sound effects you love to give. I love that you are so in love with basketball like your Daddy that you have to keep one in bed with you to sleep.

Your character is making itself known more and more each day. I know that you can be stubborn as anything but you also show such sweetness it can take my breath away. I can't wait as you grow into you to see how you shine through and I hope you will feel that you can count on me for guidance and love always.

Happy 2nd Birthday my Sweet Little Boy!

I love you,
Mommy

No comments: