Brea really started getting things in gear May 2011 with a series of artful suns. Then, she's progressed to more complex subjects like poodles, dinosaurs and the like. These past few days with being home more, I've had the chance to watch her as she worked and a few mornings ago, she created these masterpieces. Okay, so I may be a bit biased but I really think they are whimsical and sweet. For your viewing pleasure, the artist series aptly named "Fancy Shoes" - that's what she called it.
Presenting Brea...
| Artist at work. |
| #1: Self-portrait with brother; #2: Self-portrait in backyard kicking a ball (notice the "pretties" in her hair) |
| #3: Watching ants in the yard |
| #4: Self and brother in green with fancy shoes |
| #5: Dancing in fancy shoes (my personal favourite) |
| I can't forget my other little artist in residence. |
| Showing off his work: "Purple and Blue" |
No comments:
Post a Comment