Monday, 2 July 2012

A shower for my good friend

I love my good friend Jen. We've known each other since elementary school and I was so SO excited when I found out she was expecting. Well, her lovely daughter has arrived and I had the wonderful privilege of being co-host with Grandma Liz to celebrate her arrival. Jen's mom was amazing in preparing some of the most delicious food ever. I MC-ed, organized fun activities and together I believe it was a fantastic tea-time afternoon enjoyed by all.

Welcome to the World Baby Girl!

Here are some pictures from the party...

Lobby display
Some of the favours: picture magnets and chocolate cigars
Amazing savoury spread
Pan to the sweets!


Perfect pots of tea

Mama Jen and Baby C.
Daddy Rowan with doggy brother Pickles
Proud Grandma!
I was super excited to start a memory book for the wee babe. It featured pages where guests could write down their wishes and advice to baby.


The book featured a drawing by Brea on the cover - very close to likeness, I think ;o) I didn't snap a picture but wish I had.

I can't wait to get to know you sweet little girl and watch you grow!

Hugs and kisses,

1 comment:

Lefting said...

I can say from first hand experience that it was lovely and fun! Thanks again Eleana for the lovely shower, Clara, Rowan and I can look back on it fondly - so many fun games, tasty treats and nice people.

love Jen