Shortly after Craig and I were married, we paid a visit to his Auntie Margot and Uncle Jaime. They treated us to a splendid and extravagant weekend with the most delicious meal ever. Among the tasty delights was a simple salad which has been a staple for me when I make a tossed salad: green or red leaf lettuce, radish, cucumber, tomato, green onions and a dressing of 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp red wine vinegar. As you can see... the kids love it too. They love to be like their Daddy and eat the bits at the end out of the "big" bowl.
Wednesday, 29 August 2012
And now a salad break
We have a salad set given to us by Craig's parents. They love the salad set as do I. It is a lovely warm wood that rests easily in your hands.
Shortly after Craig and I were married, we paid a visit to his Auntie Margot and Uncle Jaime. They treated us to a splendid and extravagant weekend with the most delicious meal ever. Among the tasty delights was a simple salad which has been a staple for me when I make a tossed salad: green or red leaf lettuce, radish, cucumber, tomato, green onions and a dressing of 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp red wine vinegar. As you can see... the kids love it too. They love to be like their Daddy and eat the bits at the end out of the "big" bowl.
Shortly after Craig and I were married, we paid a visit to his Auntie Margot and Uncle Jaime. They treated us to a splendid and extravagant weekend with the most delicious meal ever. Among the tasty delights was a simple salad which has been a staple for me when I make a tossed salad: green or red leaf lettuce, radish, cucumber, tomato, green onions and a dressing of 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp red wine vinegar. As you can see... the kids love it too. They love to be like their Daddy and eat the bits at the end out of the "big" bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment