Dear Brea,
I cannot believe how quickly the years have flown by. You are already four! I can still
remember when I first laid eyes on you and I knew my world would never
be the same. You are amazing! I love you to bits and you never stop
finding ways to surprise me every day. I love your smile, the way you turn overheard phrases into your own, your impeccable use of the thumbs up sign, how creative you are in the pictures you draw, but mostly I love that I have in you someone who inspires me to be the best mother I can be. I will continue to share in the "girl times" you keep asking for and sneak kisses when you are asleep. You are my own special little one always.
I love you,
Mommy
 |
| A lovely birthday outfit compliments of Nana. |
Our princess turned
four this summer and we celebrated in style on the Oregon Coast. As per specific request, we had a day at the beach, a princess cake, and "saucy rice" (aka curry prawns on rice) for dinner. Isn't that what all four year-olds want?
 |
| Thinking up just the right wish. |
See below for the difference between a two year old and a four year old:
 |
| A smile for some cake? Alright I'll try. |
 |
| I said I'd try, wasn't that good enough? |
 |
| I don't think I can hold it any longer! |
 |
| Will someone please just give me some cake already?! |
Brea was mighty spoiled for several days leading up to her birthday and
beyond. She had a special "secret" she told me a few months ago about
really wanting to go to a kid's museum. So we stopped in Seattle on our
way home to accommodate the request. The kids had a lot of fun running and exploring. All in all, I would say our little girl loved her special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment