Sunday, 8 February 2009

And she floats!

Brea went swimming for the first time today! We went to the family swim at Chimo and met up with Kaitlyn and Malaya's families. The three girls had a great time in the water. Brea needed a little while to get used to the water but Daddy helped make her feel safe in the water. We eventually made it out of the wading pool and into deeper waters. Brea even found a ducky to float on. Unfortunately, water and cameras don't mix too well so I didn't get pictures but we'll do more visits and I'll get pictures one of those times.

I spent nearly every day at the pool the last two months before Brea was born so it was nice to be back. It's quite different though, packing things to change baby. It is so wonderful that the pool has a universal change room, it really makes it so much easier for the whole family to be in one cubicle, I don't know that I could have rinsed Brea and changed her all by myself, especially since she was quite scared of the shower. We'll maybe try an earlier swim time next so that she is not so tired. Can't wait... it'll be fun :o)

No comments: