My little girl turned 6 months yesterday! I can't believe it. She's growing and learning and changing every day. She is such a happy girl and her smiles and giggles light up our day. Craig and I are so proud and so in love with her.
Brea even received her first email, a birthday wish from her friend Susanna - it's super cute!
Hi Brea!
I know tomorrow you will be 6 months old!!! I think that is pretty awesome!!! I hope you have a super fun half birthday!!!
I can't wait for our next playdate!!!
xo xo xo
susanna
Brea's latest stats:
Weight - 18 lbs 9 oz
Height - 27.5 inches
Brea has been super active this last little while and she is so curious about EVERYTHING!
She has never really liked tummy time and now that she is quite capable of rolling over, it's hard to get her to stay on it. In addition, she is now a confident sitter and loves playing with her excersaucer. Her fingers are definitely getting a workout too, if something has texture, she's all over it! On our walk the other day, we had to stop at all kind of bushes and trees for her to explore. We still haven't seen any signs of teeth popping out but we'll keep you posted.
We have had Uncle Eugene stay with us for some time so Brea has really gotten to know him, it's great :o) It's important for her to have lots of people who love her around so that she can interact with them.
I thought I would showcase some pictures that document her growth, similar to what my friend, Lynda, did on her blog:
I thought I would showcase some pictures that document her growth, similar to what my friend, Lynda, did on her blog:
~ 2 months old
No comments:
Post a Comment