Sunday, 1 February 2009

Sunday

It's Super Bowl Sunday! Craig will be in front of the telly at 3:30 for the game but we managed to make it out in the morning for some shopping. My brother, Eugene, is staying with us for a little while so Brea has been having fun with her uncle. It also means a trip to Costco to bulk up our fridge. I don't know if Uncle Eugene had a teething baby in mind when he decided to stay with us. Brea has been sleeping very oddly these last few nights. Last night, she thought 4-6:30 am was a great time to play with Mommy. We hope things will settle down soon.

We got an invite from Dawn and Malaya to go swimming next weekend. We're very excited about it and I went out today to get a pair of Swimmis for Brea. It's from the same company that makes the cloth diaper covers I use. I chose a super cute fishy pattern, she'll be stylin' at the pool. I can't wait to tell you all about it!

1 comment:

Henny Penny said...

This is the first year since we've been together that Jason didn't watch the Super Bowl...shocking I know! Glad to hear Brea gets to spend time with her uncle.