Brea rolled over all by herself for the first time yesterday!!!
Craig had been practicing this skill with Brea for several nights during naked time and it's paid off. Dawn and Malaya were stuck at home due to fire alarm testing so Brea and I had a little walk over to pay them a visit. I usually lay Brea down next to Malaya for some playtime but when I put her on her stomach she looked at Malaya and rolled right over. I've taken a video so that you can see!
We are so thankful to Dawn and Malaya for lending us the teether that Brea likes. She's still super grumpy at night with the whole thing and won't go to sleep until 11 or 12, when she's so tired she finally succumbs. On the plus side, Craig's found a cure for his insomnia - it's called a teething baby! He slept for over 7 hours last night and fell asleep when his head hit the pillow.
Today we are going to head over to StrongStart to check out the visiting dietician. Hopefully we can get some tips on starting Brea on solids. She's pretty intense with her stare these days when we are eating. Craig's a bit worried because of his allergies but I'm sure things will be fine. I've been eating pretty much everything so far and Brea is doing fine.
Oh, and as promised, here's a picture of Brea in her Chinese outfit. Thanks Ange! She's such a cutie!
1 comment:
Oh my! That is a beautiful outfit on your cutie patootie! Yeah for rolling over BREA!
Post a Comment