Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Snip snip here and snip snip there

I succumbed to my families' plea to trim Brea's hair. I have to admit, there were some parts that were really long and new hair was growing in - it did need a trim. Giving a baby a haircut is not my area of expertise. She moved on my first cut and let's just say, she's going to be wearing a lot of hats for a while. She looks like a boy!!!

Oh well, at least hair grows back.

We had a nice visit today to see Auntie Kara and Keelan. He's growing into such a big boy! He's only 2 months old and catching up to Brea in size quickly.

Sportin' my boy do.

Keelan was a bit shellshocked by Brea's boisterous nature.

Are you taking a picture of me?!

I have no idea what got into Brea today but when we made it over to Kara's place and she woke up from her nap, she was full of giggles. Apparently, Auntie Kara is REALLY funny. Brea had the giggles for a good 5 minutes straight! I'd never heard her laugh like that. It was super cute. I didn't have my camera handy but later when she was sitting with Keelan, I did get a bit of how vocal she was. The picture is a bit dark but you can certainly hear her!

No comments: