Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!
We'll be going out tonight to celebrate with Po-Po and Uncles Ambrose and Eugene, hopefully the snow will have stopped by then :o) My cousin, Ange, gave Brea a beautiful chinese outfit which is still a little big but I'm hoping to see if I can get her into it later today for a picture.
We've been having a lot of fun these past few days. The sun made a rare appearance and we were able to make it out for a little bit of sunshine. My little babe is stylin' in her shades! I had been investigating Baby Banz based in Australia but I couldn't find where to buy them in Canada until recently. Brea was a little wary of them but once she got into the sun and understood what they were for, she was great.
This past weekend we went to celebrate Great Nana's birthday. Brea got all dressed up and had a chance to see her cousins: Jack, Tate and Max. The boys were a boisterous lot and since Brea is not mobile yet, she spent a lot of time watching them. It was a nice gathering and the ice cream cake was super yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment