Monday, 12 January 2009

Ringing in 2009!

A note from Brea:

My Mommy has been taking her time to type up my message, she's got some kind of strange flashy box toy that she keeps playing with. I can hardly do anything without her pulling it out. It doesn't look very fun to me, I tried to grab it once and Mommy wasn't too happy about it. Anyway, she had it with her on the night we went to see my BFF Jill and her Mommy and Daddy for New Year. I got to stay up late, we didn't leave until after 8pm! I had fun, I can't wait until I'm moving around like Jill.

*Mommy did indeed get a new toy, a Canon XS (Rebel EOS). I have been having lots of fun trying it out on babies, they make the best subjects. I'm not too good with moving basketball players yet, much to Craig's chagrin.

Miss Jill, not looking too happy.

Jill hangin' with her daddy!

Auntie Kari is so weird sometimes! What is she doing to my arm?!

Daddy seems to like it!

Hmmm...

PJ time!

Looking at Jill's beach ball.

No comments: