Craig had to go to the dentist yesterday to get a crown, yucky! And now it turns out he has to go back for two more, I feel so bad for him - he has to suffer another 5 weeks before they'll be ready to take him. He's going to have a lot of bling in his mouth, they're crowning it in gold. On the bright side though, because he had the morning off for his appointment, he was able to come home and take Brea to work for the afternoon! Students are on semester turnaround and are doing exams so Brea had a DADDY DAY!
I headed to school to pronounce at the Spelling Bee and to celebrate a colleague's retirement.
Brea visited the staff room for her bottle (which according to Craig, she first kicked half of onto his sleeves and then dripped the rest on her bib as she kept pulling off to look at the people coming in). We have a very curious kid.
Brea was then strapped into the Bjorn and went to basketball practice! The boys really enjoyed seeing her :o) Though, when one of the boys exclaimed "I love your daughter!" I felt a little funny... she's too little to have boys saying that about her! I don't think I'm ready to hear stuff like that. Brea even caught a little snooze in the midst of bouncing balls and drills - she must get that skill from me ;o) By the time I showed up, she was a little pooped but still so happy... I think Craig should take her to work with him all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment