I started this blog mainly for family and friends to follow in our life with Brea. It has been so wonderful to be able to stay connected with those who do not live near us and give them a chance to see what we have been doing. I haven't been one to go all out in terms of putting my blog WAY out there into the public eye, the closest was the blog party I was a part of where people from around the world participated in a chance to visit each others' blogs. During that party, I had a chance to discover that there are so MANY amazing mommy-bloggers out there. Many have a wonderful sense of humour, great advice and terrific ideas to share. I have been meaning to list a few of the blogs I've found for a while now so here goes:
The Home GourmEH! - A fab Canadian Mommy who shares her yummy dishes and a whole lot of great foodie advice.
Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile - A Mommy who shares wonderful book reviews through the eyes of her bookworm son.
Muthering Heights - A quirky and oh so funny blog from a Mommy that I would love to be friends with.
I am floored by this community of online people who share so much and I am so happy to be a part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment