We had Brea's 7 month check-up last week - she's happy and healthy and her new stats are as follows:
Height: 72.5 cm/28.5 in
Weight: 8.6 kg/19 lbs
She is really starting to lengthen out and is now into her 12 month clothes!
Things are getting back to normal... Brea misses spending the whole day with Daddy but we are getting back into visiting friends and keeping busy with baby activities. I've been super happy with how things are going with solids and have been making plenty of food stuff to freeze for Brea. She is still focused on two meals a day with a lunch time snack but is slowly starting to eat more. She much prefers Craig to feed her, maybe he makes better yummy faces :o) Last night, Craig made a beef stew for Brea which I am pureeing today. We got the recipe out of "The Baby's Table" - recommended by the wonderful Mama Lynda.
It has some really great stuff. Craig looked through it too and remarked on how tasty many of the recipes sounded until the directions say to "put into blender/food processor and puree".
1 comment:
I'm so glad you went to Regal Photography...wasn't that man super awesome? He was SO good with Susanna, even enlisting Joelle's help. Too cute! I can't wait to see Brea's passport pic!
Yeay for Baby's Table! I made that stew for Joelle...lots...so need to get cracking on it for Susanna!!! Thanks for the reminder & encouragement!!!
= )
Post a Comment