Chronicling our family adventures...
Hehehe! I'm thinking about comparing Kate to a infant right about now. Can you tell I'm not exactly a fan of the show. :-)Adorable kiddo! Wear's the hairdo much better!Happy WW!
Very funny!!
The do looks much better on your little one!! She's a cutie!
LOL!!! my ww: http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/2009/05/wordless-or-wordful-wednesday-bear.html
LOL! That's so funny!
LOLOLOL, her hair looks exactly the same! That's too funny!
I must say... The hairstyle looks MUCH better on your little one!
Cute photos.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hehehe! I'm thinking about comparing Kate to a infant right about now. Can you tell I'm not exactly a fan of the show. :-)
Adorable kiddo! Wear's the hairdo much better!
Happy WW!
Very funny!!
The do looks much better on your little one!! She's a cutie!
LOL!!!
my ww: http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/2009/05/wordless-or-wordful-wednesday-bear.html
LOL! That's so funny!
LOLOLOL, her hair looks exactly the same! That's too funny!
I must say... The hairstyle looks MUCH better on your little one!
Cute photos.
Post a Comment