Friday, 22 October 2010

The Amazing Floating Balloon

This AMAZING balloon was given to Brea for her birthday from her friends, Joelle and Susanna. She has been playing with it for two months now and it still floats to the ceiling. I can't explain how the helium is still hanging on in it but wherever this balloon came from, it was well worth it. Brea just loves her "Happy Birthday" balloon as you can see:

2 comments:

lewis fam said...

Yeay for the amazing floating balloon...yahoo - Thrifty's Floral Department!

= )

Jones said...

ok, I know this post is from a while ago, but wanted to mention I got Jason a helium balloon for his birthday a couple of years ago (a GIANT singing scooby doo) and it lasted well over a year! in fact, we still had it (stuck away in a closet) when we moved. we left it behind for the new apartment renters.

once they start to deflate, you can take them back to the store and get them "refilled" ...they last FOREVER!