Tuesday, 13 November 2012

A Moment with Rhys

Rhys always asks to have a 'nuggle with me as he goes to sleep or in the morning, he's a very affectionate little boy.
Tonight as I lay next to him with is little arms around my neck, he suddenly perks and turns to me and says, "Mommy, it's raining outside!" We have had a sound machine in the kids' rooms since forever so I laughingly went along with it.
"Is it raining outside? How can you tell?"
He cups his hand to his ear for a few seconds, "hear it", he answers.
"Do you hear the rain every night Rhys?" I continue.
He looks at me and answers ever so solemnly - looking straight into my eyes, "yes! Rain outside helps me sleep!"
I love the sound of rain too. I hope it keeps you slumbering in your bed tonight, all night, my little angel.

1 comment:

Lefting said...

Rhys is such a sweet little boy!