Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Just sing a little tune.

Rhys has caught the music bug. He has been singing a lot lately. Anything from songs he heard on a show, songs I sing to him, one's that Brea sings, you name it! He especially loves singing them in bed when he should be napping in the afternoon or at night. He also likes to sing them really loudly!
I've thought to and tried to record him but he always seems to hear me by his door and he'll inevitably call out. It's super adorable though. His current favourites are "ABC", "Petit Poisson", and "The More We Get Together".

I love his version of the songs though:
Imagine his sweet little voice...
"The more we get together, together, together, together, together (he really likes the together part)...
'cause my friends are MY friends and your friends are YOUR friends."

No comments: