Friday, 10 October 2008

Spooky!

What's that I hear?

I can't believe October is here already. Time is flying by so fast and Brea is changing day by day. We had our last appointment with our midwife this week. It has been such a wonderful experience and we are so happy with the choice that we made. Brea and I are checked out and are in tip top shape.

Brea's latest stats are:
Weight - 12 lbs 2 oz (gained nearly 5 lbs since birth)
Length - 24 inches (grown 4 inches since birth)
Head circumference - 15.4 inches (grown 2.4 inches since birth)

Yep, she's a big baby!

I have scheduled her first immunization appointment for the end of the month... not really looking forward to it but it has to be done.

We are continuing with playdates and our daily routines. Things are going really well!

Enjoying the playgym with Malaya!

Mommy can't wait until Hallowe'en, it'll be so much fun to have her little little girl dress up. I am hoping to make a stop at my school and Craig's for a visit that day too. I made an interesting discovery the other day... and since the spooky day is coming up I was reminded of it.

Does anyone else see a similarity?!
Hitchcock and Brea, Masters of Suspense.

2 comments:

Glenda-Bean said...

oh my gosh! the resemblance is uncanny! LOL!

lewis fam said...

You make me laugh!!! The Hitchcock comparison is too fun!

= )