Friday, 17 October 2008

When you're smiling...

We hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day! Brea had a great time for her first Thanksgiving. Nana, Grumpa and Great-Nana came over to enjoy Daddy's yummy glazed ham. Dinner was a joint effort with Nana making side dishes and Mommy making a pumpkin chiffon pie. Brea was all chill until the food was hot and ready to go so I had the delight of lukewarm but still yummy food.


I am so thankful that we have such a wonderul family to enjoy the special day with :o)

So, now for the BIG news! In week 6-7 Brea has started smiling!!! The first smile was after a really long night where she was super fussy and not sleeping so I was not a happy camper but in the morning when I looked down at my sleeping baby and she opened her eyes and flashed me a toothless grin... I'd do it all over again!

She's as big as her inchworm (24 inches)

It's been pretty hard to capture her smiles but they are now becoming more frequent and doesn't need much prompting. She has a beautiful smile!


The weather has become soggy now so I have had lots of time to take pictures while we look at the rain. Here are a few of Brea's great funny faces...

Merp!

Ooooh!

Who needs a costume for Hallowe'en
when she can be a mad scientist all by herself!?

3 comments:

lewis fam said...

Yeay for Brea smiles! I love your anecdote about having a longgggg night and then she gave you a big grin...

Great comment about her 'mad scientist' look. She has some pretty adorable faces, that's for sure!

Keep those photos coming!!!!

= )

Glenda-Bean said...

Oh my gosh! So very cute!!! The "ooh" face is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Brea is so expressive! Good thing you got those on camera!