Friday, 31 October 2008

Happy Hallowe'en!!!

Happy Hallowe'en Everyone!!!

We have had a fabulous day so far. Brea gave me a wonderful birthday present - 7 hours of sleep! If my cousin hadn't called we would have been late for all of our activities today (thanks Bo!).
Brea posing with her first pumpkin!

We got dressed up this morning. Brea looks so cute in her Pea costume. It was well worth the effort to get it. I had to order it online from Old Navy but they only delivered to the States. Craig's Aunt and Uncle were kind enough to let us use their address and picked it up for us.

My Sweet Pea!

We made it to Mommy's school first and had a chance to visit with the kids. They were having plenty of Hallowe'en activities at their Spirit Assembly. We met up with Kathy and Max and stood by the gym door as all the kids filed in. They got to see our babies and we got to see their fabulous costumes. My favourite was the four kids who dressed up as the Flintstones, complete with a car that they rode in. They are so creative!

We then went to Daddy's school to see all the Big Kids dressed up. I think middle school kids are so much more into the spirit of things.

In the PE office. Brea is getting hungry.

Tonight, my Mom and brother are coming over and Craig is making a ham for me. Yum! I'm so looking forward to it.

3 comments:

lewis fam said...

Oh my goodness...the pea pod costume is BRILLIANT on her! LOVE IT!!!!! You are so resourceful, Eleana!

Sorry to have missed the rendezvous at Citadel...sounds like a fun time. I'll bet the kids were all so excited to see you all!!!

Yippeee!!!

lewis fam said...

AWESOME pumpkin carving...by the way!!!

Glenda-Bean said...

Yeah! I hope you had a great birthday! I agree, the pea costume was well worth the work :o)