Friday, 27 February 2009

My Funny Little Girl

Brea is a very social and talkative little girl. Whenever we have visits with other little friends, Brea will inevitably be the one babbling away, telling all the other little people about her day.

A visit from Max!

I couldn't help but laugh yesterday when I saw her latest interaction. I was in the kitchen grabbing a bite to eat when I heard Brea in the living room babbling and then giggling - seeing as we were the only two at home, I peeked around the corner to see what was happening. There she was, talking up a storm with the king and queen figurines on her exersaucer! She was obviously trying to get them to smile back at her. I was laughing for a while before I managed to grab the camera, this is near the end of the "conversation" so she's calmed down quite a bit.



We have successfully started onto SOLIDS! Brea is quite enjoying her rice cereal at lunch and has been a very neat eater so far. She especially likes thunking her wooden caterpillar on the high chair tray while I feed her.

In her onesie designed by Glenda :o)

2 comments:

Glenda-Bean said...

Haa haa! Before you know it, she'll be talking your ear off. What a little talker you have there! Glad to hear Brea's enjoying her solids. Woo hoo for RICE!

Henny Penny said...

Ha ha ha! That's great! She's growing and growing...hooray for the wee Brea!