Chronicling our family adventures...
That's funny! Cute picture!! :)
We have that rat too! Ikea? It was actually for our 3 cats but Peanut ended up "adopting" it...
Oh my! You know me and rats (even if it is fake) and I have to say I feel a little queezy just looking at that pic. Brea looks cute though.
Too funny! What a great photo - love the face! We have a fun meme over at Tell Me Thursday that goes along with the WW theme - come check us out!
Wow! Brea's getting big! Mom just said "Ai-ya" upon seeing the photo. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's funny! Cute picture!! :)
We have that rat too! Ikea? It was actually for our 3 cats but Peanut ended up "adopting" it...
Oh my! You know me and rats (even if it is fake) and I have to say I feel a little queezy just looking at that pic. Brea looks cute though.
Too funny! What a great photo - love the face! We have a fun meme over at Tell Me Thursday that goes along with the WW theme - come check us out!
Wow! Brea's getting big! Mom just said "Ai-ya" upon seeing the photo. :)
Post a Comment