Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Brea the Adorable!

Thought I'd share some Brea moments with you.
  • She loves music. Tonight we watched some Kideos on the computer while Daddy was out at his practice, when we got to Sesame Street's Sing and I started singing along, Brea joined in too - she kinda "ahhhed" through the la, la's but it was so sweet.
  • She is a great helper in all kinds of things: she loves to take the laundry from the washer to the dryer, she helps with emptying the cutlery tray in the dishwasher, and she LOVES to pull things out of drawers while I try to put things away - her current favourite is my sock/underwear drawer - there's nothing quite like finding bras trailing down the hallway.
  • She is consistent with a few words: woof, fish, shoes, uh oh. I guess animals and fashion rank above Mama and Dada.
  • She is a pro with buttons, all kinds! She figured out how to work the clock radio in our room and will turn on the music to dance daily. She's extra good with the remotes and will somehow get the TV to do things that Daddy had no idea it did.
  • She continues to love books and reading and can sit for a long time flipping through pages and pages.
  • She's recently discovered her nose and will stick her fingers up it very happily if you ever ask her "where's Brea's nose?"
  • When we are going out, Brea will go to the closet and pull out our shoes to bring to us. Somehow, she feels that my runners go with everything.
She is such a joy and we love every moment with her. Brea, you are the most adorable, lovable, little girl :o) We love you so much!

1 comment:

lewis fam said...

What a sweet, sweet list! I loved this little glimpse into all things Brea!!!