Monday, 9 November 2009

Craft Fairs

The thing I like most as Christmas approaches is the Craft Fairs that start popping up everywhere. I have plenty of crafty friends and family members but with Brea, it's hard to find time for me to be creative. So I like to live vicariously through others and see the amazing talent that's out there. I was SO lucky this past weekend to be able to stop at a fair at a nearby high school and had the chance to discover Stacey Firth, creator of Zoolets. Her website isn't quite up yet but she has an Etsy page in the meanwhile. She makes the cutest door plaques, growth charts and prints! I've been searching for something like this for a while now to adorn Brea's room and she was so great to accomodate the creation of a personalized sign for Brea. As many of you know, Brea LOVES dogs or as she calls them "woofs". I talked to Stacey and she designed this super cute plaque just for Brea!


I can't wait to get it and hang it on her door! Brea was excited too, she let out quite a few appreciative "woofs!" when I showed her the preview :o) It's always so great to be able to support local artists.

1 comment:

lewis fam said...

Oh my goodness...that is SO cute! I will have to check out her etsy site!

Can't wait to see the final project.

"Woofs"...TOO precious!!!!

= )