So, my fab hubby had great plans for my birthday - we were going to have some friends over but due to sick baby and very tired Mommy (who was up every 1.5 hours with sick baby during the night) - we had to postpone the celebration. I had a very restful day instead, vegging and such. Then I pigged out on pizza... my fave!
In the end, Brea was well enough on Saturday so we joined Reg, Jin and Kaitlyn to go Trick or Treating at the mall. It was super busy but it was really nice that Brea got to see her friend. Brea was thrilled to be a Dalmatian puppy this year as "woof" is one of her favourite sounds to make :o) We thought she was super cute wagging her tail as she waddled through the mall. Craig had even planned a surprise for me. When Brea and I stopped at Jin's store - Kings Jewellers, I got some special TREAT! The "candy" that thumped into Brea's bag was a jewelery box with a gorgeous white gold heart locket! I was so surprised, I think my exact words were: "I got a box!?" I'm going to have to find the perfect pictures to go into it :o)
2 comments:
Looks like your birthday & Halloween were quite fun!
What a sweet costume for Brea! Where did you find it?
= )
Where is the picture of YOUR TREAT??!?! *grin*
YEAY for Craig and his special bday surprise for you!!!
= )
Post a Comment