Wednesday, 20 August 2008

CuddlyComfortPillow

It has been the waiting game here. We've been keeping busy with walks, swims, and watching the Olympics but we're hoping Wee P will make it out into the world soon.

I have been having a horrible time sleeping these past few days (and it's even been cool). Wee P keeps squirming around and the practice contractions are WAY more noticeable when I'm lying down. Then last night, I had the bestest sleep in a long while! All thanks to our walk at Costco (PoCo) yesterday where I discovered their CuddlyComfortPillow! We've been running out of places to walk since it's been raining a lot outside and Costco is always fun. For those of you who know minky fabric (the softest stuff on Earth), this pillow is made of that and it is so cushy it folds around your body without suffocating you, giving my belly just he amount of support it needs. I've been having a lot of problems with cushions and pillows because they kinda just prop me up and I just can't ever find a comfortable position for them. I was going to look into the "body pillows" designed for pregnancy but with a $60+ price tag, I just couldn't handle buying one for the last few days of pregnancy. Enter this fab little pillow, light, cushy, soft and oh, so comfortable, all for $10! It comes in four colours: blue, green, white and pink. I'm so happy with it, I would recommend it to everyone (preggers or not) who needs or wants just a little more comfort in their life.

2 comments:

Jones said...

You make a fabulous spokeswoman Eleana! =) maybe while you're on mat-leave you can do a little advertising work on the side? =)

I saw pillows very similar to that at linens n things, for a lot more than $10! maybe I'll try to find one here...

lewis fam said...

Okay, I'm sold! Just for the fluffy & softness it looks & sounds awesome!

= )