Monday, 25 August 2008

She's here!!!

Introducing Brea P.!
Born August 23, 2008. Weighing 7 lbs 3 oz.
We are doing well and so happy! Will post more when she gives me more time :o)

Her first look at the world.

Mommy is oh so tired but so happy!

Quiet alert

Our first family portrait!

3 comments:

lewis fam said...

YEAY! YIPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you three - YEAY! I have been checking your blog as often as I possibly can (which is a LOT less than I could have a month ago!) and am SO thrilled to see photos of Brea! YEAY!

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear her birth story and see you all!

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lewis fam said...

Okay, in all my excitement to see photos of Brea I forgot to actually type how BEAUTIFUL she is! Eleana - she is your clone! Oh, just absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Simply can't wait to meet her & give you a BIG hug!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Glenda-Bean said...

Thanks for posting! I've been checking at least 3 times a day for updates! Glad to hear you're all doing well! Brea is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! Welcome to the family baby Brea!