Saturday, 9 August 2008

Welcome to the Blogging Experience!


Well, with Baby P only about two weeks away and after reading my friends' blogs, it seems like a jolly thing to do. After all, I will have endless time to document the happenings of the wee one, right (ha, ha, ha!)?

We are ready more or less, the nursery is done, car seat is in place and we've started down the path of gadgets and gear galore, all that's left is for Baby P to make their appearance. Until then, I'll continue with my aquafit, visit with friends and relax in the summer heat :o)

3 comments:

Glenda-Bean said...

What a great idea! I'm so happy to you decided to start blogging! If you're wondering how I got your blog address, I clicked on your name when you commented on my blog. I know you didn't want me to see you blog until you were ready, but I just couldn't help but look. It looks awesome!!! Happy bloggin!

Glenda-Bean said...

P.S. I love the name of your blog! Very cute and clever!

lewis fam said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! YEAY!!!!

Keep the postings coming...it's so fun to read!

And I'm with glenda-bean...AWESOME name!