
Craig and I made our way out to UBC yesterday to watch the World Ultimates Championship finals. It was an entertaining game... Team Canada won against the USA 17-15! Congratulations! Unfortunately our friend Shawn didn't get playing time but it was a very close game and though we called out to him when he came near us, he was very intent on cheering his team on. As you can see in the picture, it was packed! If you look at the standing crowd at the bottom of the picture, that's me and Craig in our stylin' rain ponchos (you can't see Baby P in it), we are behind the guy with the honking camera. I think I did pretty good, 9 and 1/2 months pregnant and standing in the rain... at the other game we watched earlier in the week, we were sitting under the glaring hot sun.

I have been immersed in sports lately. With the Olympics well underway, it's been non-stop sports here at home. Craig even got up early to watch the USA vs China basketball game Live. I thought the Opening Ceremony was fantastic and I don't know how ours will compare in 2010. I hope my cousin, Ange, who's in Beijing right now, is having a blast and I can't wait to hear all about it when she gets home :o)
1 comment:
Nope, I think you can see Wee P a little...especially if we know what to look for!
Thanks for the update on the big game...what fun!
Go S.O'B!!!
= )
Post a Comment